Here’s a tag from lovely Little Miss Firefly:
The idea is to write a list of 8 things you would like to do or accomplish before you die. I think I have a lot to enlist. But here’s my 8, in no particular order:
- Write a book
- Set up a public library in my hometown
- Travel to some of the places listed in the book that I’m long been reading, 1000 Places To See Before You Die, and learn the language and culture, eat and drink in those places.
- Establish a chain of food biz and be richy so I can help more.
- I enjoyed organizing/ being the overall coordinator of our first reunion of our high school class in 2006, so I wish to host the 30th or 40th anniversary. Probably a beach party for the future gracious oldies that we will be.
- Sponsor at least 5 of my nephews/ nieces for college in the next 20 years.
- Influence and mentor as many people on how to live life with meaning.
- Settle in a farm when I’m pretty old enough, taking care of the blooms, sharing stories to my grandchildren, entertaining my family and friends, and hopefully still blogging (?)
I had fun doing this tag. It’s like a reality check. I’m not tagging anyone in particular. But I’d love to know what’s in your bucket list. If you’ve already done one, kindly leave the link in the comment section. Otherwise, you might want to scribble yours. =)