You know that feeling? After you watched a film, read a book, etc. Sort of an aftertaste. Last song syndrome (LSS), etc. Here’s my history:
- Having a haircut: I feel I’m prettier (hahaha) or degraded, depends on the cut.
- My hair was permed in 2006: I felt I transformed to a different person. Lady to a woman. The curls were long gone.
- My 3rd time in Bora: I’d still be back.
- Riding Zyklon Loop: I thought I was dead.
- Eating fried frogs: My burp tasted chicken-y.
- Eating Kimchi: I think of Arthur Choi (of Coffee Prince)
- Being in Starbucks: I think of my kaberks in the Philippines.
- Eating black chocolate: I’m complete!