My natal day is still months away. Normally I only have three general wishes (only three patterned from genie’s granting of wishes) for my birthday: world peace, good health, and happiness of the people that matter to me in that case I’ll be happy, too). However, I now willingly share 10 of my tangible birthday wishes, in random order.
(1) At least 10 packs of Korean squid – Please. 😉
(2) The White Tiger – Since I don’t want to break my promise that I’m not going to buy another book unless I’m done with my long overdue reads, I hold on though I’m itching to get this one.
(3) Digital photo frame
(4) Wii Fit
(5) Literary surprise
(6) DVD of Twilight and Eraserheads concert
(7) Goldilocks cookies and cream polvoron and Red Ribbon ube macapuno cake
(8) Travel to Egypt or Greece and Baguio this year
(9) 2009 group picture of and/or with family and friends
(10) Meiji’s chocolate – Wish granted!
I got a sweet surprise from Dyanie few days ago and this really made my week. Do you know that we don’t have Meiji chocos in UAE? As much as I want to share these, I already consumed all. Haha. This was also the first time I’ve tasted Meltykiss. I was wishing for this and was granted so soon. I especially liked the dark rum. To top it all, she wrote me a letter which was indeed heartwarming. Much thanks again, Dyanie. 🙂