You know that feeling? After you watched a film, read a book, etc. Sort of an aftertaste. Last song syndrome (LSS), etc. Here’s my history:
- Having a haircut: I feel I’m prettier (hahaha) or degraded, depends on the cut.
- My hair was permed in 2006: I felt I transformed to a different person. Lady to a woman. The curls were long gone.
- My 3rd time in Bora: I’d still be back.
- Riding Zyklon Loop: I thought I was dead.
- Eating fried frogs: My burp tasted chicken-y.
- Eating Kimchi: I think of Arthur Choi (of Coffee Prince)
- Being in Starbucks: I think of my kaberks in the Philippines.
- Eating black chocolate: I’m complete!
- Meteor Garden: I wanted to have a hair like Shan Cai.
- Juon: I’m afraid to take a bath. Because of the shower scene.
- Love Story (Erich Segal): Sad but not sorry. Crying.
- Kailangan Kita: I craved for laing for 2 weeks
- Lovers in Paris: I wanted to go biking in Paris and reach that particular wishing well.
- Coffee Prince: I crazily wished that I had a job offer from Korea instead (it was 2 days before my flight going here that I did a dvd marathon because I can’t bring the copycat disc).
- Wall-E: I cared more for Mother Earth and panicked on the glimpse of all the people being obese.
- Numbalikdiwa: I promised myself I’m not going to eat red meat again, especially barbecue. Of course, I broke my promise after a week.
- Travel Time: I want to be the host.
- One More Chance: Thinking of my younger cousins.
- The Cramp Twins: It might be exciting to be a bully.
- Any Nora Aunor movie: Naiirita. I don’t know why. But my elder relatives like her so much.
- Gwapings movies: I’m feeling highschool
- Chicago’s Hard Habit to Break: I thought of Bella’s feelings for Edward, “I’m addicted to you, you’re a hard habit to break”
- Weekend in New England: Regardless of my mood, I suddenly became blue
- After the love has gone: Same as above
- Don’t throw it all away: Less blue
- With A Smile: Never fails to lift my spirits up
- Boogie Wonderland: I think of Happy Feet movie
- Stay Awake: It brings a good feeling
- Buttercup: It makes me feel like a kid. I also think of Something About Mary. And my embarrassing videoke moment in Antique.
- Raindrops keep fallin’ on my head: Full of hopes.
- Any reggae song: Energized
- Gasolina: Hyper!
- Manila: I miss Philippines and all of you, you know who you are.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: I was a vegetarian for 2 weeks. I can’t really swallow red meat.
- Einstein’s Dreams: I felt so smart.
- Twisted Series of Jessica Zafra: I’m feeling smartly ironic.
- The Secret: Nothing is impossible
- Persuasion: I wanted to be photographed wearing Anne Elliots’ dress.
- Twilight: I oddly imagined myself spending time with a vampire. Well, he’s a vegetarian. I even wrote a letter to Edward Cullen. See the letter here.
- New Moon: I wanted to tell Bella that she is really , really weird and unbelievable.
- Eclipse (when still halfway): I had a weird dream (nightmare?) Saturday night. I was imprisoned by two giant flies. Weird. That should have been a vampire and/ or wolf as my abductors/ saviors. Anyway, I woke up just in time.
- Eclipse (after finishing it): I wanted to be a teener again! (blushes)
In general, some things are wala lang. No effect.
What about you? Do you also have occasional(and odd) recency effects?