This month, I am joining the creative swap hosted by Caryn. I may not be that creative enough and though it would probably be difficult to find time, I decided to join. Why? Because (a) the previous exchanges among swap partners were so endearing (b) I’d love to revive my crafty side (c) I’m not that good but I know I’ll put my heart into all the requirements (d) the host is friendly (e) I miss receiving and sending non-work related snail mails (f) it’s FUN!
Here’s my meme for my current and future swap partner’s reference:
1. What kind of creative things are you into? Scrapbooks, playing with photos, crocheting
2. How would you describe your personal style? (example: girly, ethnic, modern, etc.) I can be anything!
3. What are your favorite colors? green, yellow, chocolate brown, white
4. What is one craft you would like to learn? anything except for cross-stitching
5. What other hobbies are you into? photography, reading, scribbling
6. What items do you really wish you had right now? vintage stuff, ethnic materials
The swap partners will be emailed by the host on the first week of the month. We have until the end of the month to mail to our partner the following:
(a) Something we made, it can be anything!
(b) A craft material that we think he/she would enjoy
(c) A snack or something we like munching on before, during or after the creative rush. Of course, it would be nice to send something interesting from where we are currently based. I might be sending my swap partner a stuffed camel? Kidding.
(d) A short note or card to say ‘H!’
To my swap partner (we’re not supposed to disclose per swap rules), you will soon meet my mail with loving thoughts and virtual hugs from Abu Dhabi!